Waterman Bank savings.
Whether you’re looking for saving account, low fee savings account, money market account or Christmas Club account, Waterman Bank has multiple types of savings accounts to fit your needs. When you need to bank-on-the-go, all types of checking accounts can be accessed conveniently through the Waterman Bank Mobile Banking. See the benefits below.
Regular Savings features:
- Competitive interest rate
- No monthly service fee on accounts over $50
- Low $2 quarterly service fee
- Applies only when daily balance requirement of $50 is not met at any time during quarter
- Up to 9 free withdrawals per quarter
- Fee of $1 for each withdrawal in excess of 9 withdrawals in any quarter
- FREE online banking
- FREE e-Statements
- FREE Mobile Banking, including Remote Check Deposit
- Low $50 minimum deposit to open
APY means Annual Percentage Yield. $30 fee will be assessed if account is closed on or before 90 days after new account opening. Must maintain $50.00 minimum balance to earn APY. Rate may change after account is opened. Fees could reduce earnings.